British Canoeing Club Coaching and Leadership Bursary - Apply Now!
CLUB MEMBERS ONLY:
British Canoeing has recently launched a bursary aimed at financially supporting the development of coaches and leaders in English affiliated clubs. £50,000 is available to affiliated clubs to enable them to develop their volunteer coaching and leadership provision.
British Canoeing will subsidise the cost of any courses making them a fixed price of £50 per course.
For Leadership awards this will be £50 for direct assessment, £100 training and assessment.
For Paddlesport Instructor it will be £50.
For Coach awards this will be £50 Core Coach training, £50 Discipline Specific training, and £50 assessment.
The courses available are:
- Paddlesport Leader (Training and Assessment)
- Paddlesport Leader (Direct Assessment)
- Paddlesport Touring Leader (Training and Assessment)
- Paddlesport Touring Leader (Direct Assessment)
- Stadium White Water Leader (Training and Assessment)
- Stadium White Water Leader (Direct Assessment)
- Paddlesport Instructor
- Sheltered Water Canoe or Kayak or Canoe & Kayak Coach
- Stand Up Paddleboard Sheltered Water Coach
- Freestyle Coach
- Polo Coach
- Racing Coach
- Slalom Coach
- Wild Water Racing Coach
Applications are open now up until 5.00pm 30 April 2021. After this time no applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, or require the form in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com